||Some of our TVs have a master power switch on the back. This needs to be turned on before the remote will work. If this isn't the cause of the problem then please check the following:
Once power is connected successfully the front LED will glow red.
- The TV is plugged in and turned on at the mains (seems obvious, we know, but sometimes it is overlooked!)
- Try pressing the on/off (standby) button on the TV. If this works then check your remote (steps 3 and 4). If it doesn't work, go to step 5 and call our Customer Service department.
- Check the batteries in the remote control.
- If you are using a universal remote control (such as a Sky remote, Virgin Media or All-In-One) make sure you have set up the correct code. Contact the remote manufacturer for further assistance.
- If you've checked all of this and the TV still won't switch on give our helpline a call on 0345 658 8290